Vineyard Pathway Trails are trails on private land, with limited public use granted by permission of the property owners. The County of Lake and KRT are providing promotional assistance for the trails, but have not acquired an easement for public use, and thus do not accept any liability for trail construction, maintenance or use.
When using these pathways, please verify hours of operation and heed the following guidelines:
Leave No Trace:
- Always ask permission before entering private land; unless otherwise posted, assume it is private property.
- Respect the property and privacy of landowners.
- Respect wildlife – observe from a distance.
- Avoid disturbing wildlife, especially during sensitive times of mating, nesting and raising young.
- Examine, but do not touch. Leave vines, rocks, plants and other natural objects as you find them.
- Stay on the trail.
- Do not litter.
- Watch where you step. Keep your hands out of crevices to avoid rattlesnakes.
- Bring water and ample protection from the sun.
- Keep on the trail.
- Observe and honor signs depicting seasonal trail closures.
- Please report any trail safety issues.
- In case of emergency, dial 911.