Join Mt Konocti County Park interpretive guides as they lead you on a fascinating tour onthe Wright Peak Summit Trail, past orchards, dense chaparral, and towering oaks.
PROGRAM (weather permitting) : SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2014
- Stunning views of Clear Lake and surrounding mountains
- Docent guides will discuss the region’s unique geology, fascinating Native American history,and mountain lore
- Distance: ~7 miles round trip, moderately strenuous with 1,650 ft elev gain to Wright Peak Summit (4,300 ft)
- Lunch at the summit with olive oil tasting, courtesy of Chacewater Winery & Olive Mill
- Cost: $30 per person, incl lunch & transportation
- 9:30am – Depart Lakeport Library Park by Hoberg’s Resort & Spa mini-bus
- 10am – Arrive Mt Konocti County Park staging area
- Noon – Lunch on Wright Peak, olive oil tasting courtesy of Chacewater Winery & Olive Mill
- 3:30pm – Return to Lakeport
LIMITED SPACE – PLEASE RESERVE ASAP !
Gigi Stahl, County of Lake Trails Coordinator